Director of Campaign
Term: Full time permanent
Reports to: President & CEO
Office Location: 510 -1125 Howe Street (main office of the Foundation)
St. Paul’s Foundation raises funds to support equipment, research and patient care at St. Paul’s.
The Director of Campaign is responsible to plan, manage and implement all aspects of a Capital Campaign for St. Paul’s Foundation, working within the understanding that it will be a Comprehensive Capital Campaign.
- Creates and implements a strategic, fundraising plan for the Campaign in conjunction with the President & CEO, Chief Development Officer (“CDO”) and Board of Directors.
- Provides on-going training and coaching to the Development team; and assists in educating specific team members with respect to the benefits of a Comprehensive Campaign.
- Prepares and submits timely reports for the Campaign to the President & CEO for review; in conjunction with the CDO.
- Presents timely analysis of the Foundation’s Campaign progress to the President & CEO; with input from the CDO.
- Effectively manages resources, both people and dollars, for the maximum benefit to the Foundation, and ultimately the Hospital.
- Member of the Foundation Senior Management Team;
- Executes special projects as designated by the President & CEO;
- Ensures that the Raiser’s Edge database is properly maintained so that prospects, major and pg gift donors, and allied professionals are identified and that all communications with these individuals are recorded;
- Remain current on the tax aspects of charitable gifts and new legislation and revenue rulings affecting such gifts
- Executes special projects as designated by the President & CEO.
Duties specific to Capital Campaign
- Works with the CDO in creating, implementing, and managing strategies for identifying, researching, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding major donors and prospects;
- Works with the Prospect Research Officer in coordinating prospect research for Capital Campaign potential;
- Works with the Manager, Stewardship & Donor Relations to develop and execute a comprehensive donor relations, recognition and documentation plan and policies, as they relate to the Capital Campaign;
- Manages reporting and tracking to meet internal planning and management needs and external compliance requirements;
- Recruit, develop and orient volunteers to assist in fundraising activities.
- Foundation President & CEO; Foundation Board and Foundation staff
- Chief Development Officer, CFO & VP Operations
- Leadership Giving Team
- Database Team
- Physicians and other hospital personnel
- Donors and Family
- Professional advisors
- External partners, such as UBC, SFU disease foundations, etc.
Please direct applications (resume and cover letter together as one file, in PDF or Word) to: email@example.com. Attention to Tracy Dallas, General Manager.
Posting open until Position is filled
Due to volume of applications we receive, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.