St. Paul’s Foundation is currently seeking a Stewardship Officer to join its team.
St. Paul’s Foundation welcomes applications for this unique opportunity to join an experienced and enthusiastic team of professionals to raise funds for enhanced patient care, capital projects, equipment, research and teaching at St. Paul’s Hospital. This position works closely with multiple teams in order to ensure donors receive high quality stewardship for their gifts.
This position is responsible for tracking and systemizing stewardship of donations. This includes tracking expenditures and purchases, reporting and recognition commitments for donations to the hospital. The incumbent works closely with Fundraisers, Donor Relations, Communications, and St. Paul’s Hospital staff.
- Three or more years of progressive donor relations/stewardship experience either in a hospital or healthcare foundation, or academic development office.
- Exceptional writing skills, preferably in donor stewardship reporting.
- Able to contribute to and participate in a positive work environment with professionalism and a service-oriented attitude.
- Effective and professional interpersonal skills and collaborative team player.
- Highly computer-literate with excellent Microsoft Office computer skills and experience with Raiser’s Edge or a like database.
- Resourcefulness and thoughtfulness in decision-making.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Able to build relationships as well as tact, discretion and good judgment.
- Able to work independently and as a team member.
- Able to prioritize projects and multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ethical behavior: ensures own behaviour and that of others is consistent with the mission and values of St. Paul’s Foundation.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to T.Dallas at SPFCareers@providencehealth.bc.ca by 5:00pm on August 31st, 2018, to be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About St. Paul’s Foundation
St. Paul’s Foundation raises funds for enhanced patient care, capital projects, equipment needs, research, teaching and innovation to improve the care of patients at St. Paul’s and other Providence Health Care hospitals and residences in British Columbia. www.helpstpauls.com