As a member of our St. Paul’s Family – which includes physicians, staff and researchers – you make a tremendous impact on the lives of our patients through the compassionate care and world-leading research and teaching you deliver at our hospital.
You can also make a difference by making a donation to St. Paul’s Foundation. Your gift can help us address our greatest needs as they arise throughout St. Paul’s or help fund projects within your program or group, and we offer a number of convenient ways for you to give.
Lights of Hope
Rally your colleagues, pool your resources and get your department a star of its own on the spectacular Lights of Hope display! As part of the St. Paul’s Family, you have the option of designating up to 75% of your gift toward an area of your choice, such as your program or department, with the remainder directed to greatest needs, and still having your donation count towards your group’s Lights of Hope recognition.
- Make an individual donation: Donate online or download donation form
- Make a group donation: Download donation form
If you are a Providence Health Care employee, making a donation can be as simple as signing up as a payroll donor and having a gift deducted each pay period. Payroll donations offer many benefits:
- It’s easy. Your pre-authorized donation is deducted automatically from your pay.
- It’s a convenient way to save on taxes. Your PHC T4 form, sent each February, will include your charitable contributions for the full calendar year. Download our Tax Benefit Table (44 KB PDF) to assist you in making your giving decisions.
- It’s flexible. You can cancel or change your donation at any time.
If you are interested in become a payroll donor, please download and complete this form:
(88 KB Microsoft Word document)
Other ways to give
If you are not paid through the Providence Health Care system or would like to learn about other ways to make your gift, please contact: