Manager, Special Projects and Board Governance
St. Paul’s Foundation welcomes applications for the newly-created position of Manager, Special Projects and Board Governance.
The successful candidate reports directly to the President and CEO and will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer, the senior management team, and members of our Board. You will develop and implement governance policies and participate in strategic initiatives specific to this role and across the Foundation.
A detailed job description is available upon request to the email below.
- A graduate degree in business or public administration, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working in a similar capacity preferably within a health care environment.
- Previous experience as a corporate board secretary or in a governance-type position at a foundation or health care organization would be a distinct asset.
- Collaborative team player with a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, and thoughtful decision-making.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation abilities; vigorous attention to detail; and exceptional time and organizational management.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material with discretion.
- Ethical: behaviour is consistent with the mission and values of St. Paul’s Foundation.
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of T. Dallas at SPFCareers@providencehealth.bc.ca by December 6th, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in working with St. Paul’s Foundation. Only candidates short-listed for interviews will be contacted.
About St. Paul’s Foundation:
St. Paul’s Foundation raises funds to support compassionate, inspired care at Providence Health Care’s 17 sites across BC, including St. Paul’s Hospital. A collaborative, integrated approach makes PHC a world-class provider of clinical care, innovative research, and specialized training and education that benefits the people of British Columbia and beyond. When you give to St. Paul’s Foundation, you give the gifts of compassion, comfort, hope, and life.