Since 2008, donors like you have helped raise almost $8 million to fund life-saving diagnostic tools, surgical equipment, research studies, and so much more.
While much has changed in the 14 years since our very first Feast of Fortune, one thing has remained steadfast: the community’s generous, ongoing support of St. Paul’s Foundation and Scotiabank Feast of Fortune.
Your gifts to Scotiabank Feast of Fortune support a future of life-changing discoveries, treatments, and cures.
This year, we are fundraising for the future of medicine at the Providence Research Institute at the Jim Pattison Medical Centre. This state-of-the-art research and innovation complex will be about twice the size of the current St. Paul’s Hospital and it will put us on the vanguard of discovery with places like Johns Hopkins and the Mayo Clinic.
- A state-of-the-art research and innovation hub.
- A complex more than twice the size of the current St. Paul’s Hospital.
- A nexus for discovery, innovation, and transformational care.
- A facility worthy of our brilliant research team now more than 1,200-strong.
You are an essential part of this ambitious vision. With your donation, you become part of this renaissance in life-changing research. Give today.
Your gift to Feast of Fortune will never have a greater impact or help more people.
Feast of Fortune 2022
Thank you to our dedicated Feast of Fortune 2022 Committee for their extraordinary contributions this year! Cheryl Kwok, July Lu, Leah Hu, Vevina Sheng, Dr. Janet Kow, Kristen Lai, and Rachel Chen
We did things a little differently in 2022. We didn’t host a gala, but there were many ways to be part of the celebration!
- Silent auction. Thanks to our incredible donors and sponsors—not to mention some fast-and-furious bidding wars on many of our popular items—our second annual online silent auction closed on February 3 and raised a total of $8,771!
- Chinese Restaurant Awards. Our partners at the Chinese Restaurant Awards have outdone themselves this year, and are excited to share two exclusive Gift of Fortune packages, still available for purchase.
- Lucky Prize Draw. The winner of this year’s golden Year of the Tiger icon is: Sharon B. Congratulations!
Participating stores include:
Lam Kie Yuen/Aroma Tea House