Since 2008, your support of Scotiabank Feast of Fortune has helped raise more than $8.7 million to fund advanced diagnostic tools, state-of-the-art equipment, and life-changing research studies. Thank you!
This year, we’re raising funds for the Clinical Support and Research Centre that will rise adjacent to the new St. Paul’s Hospital. A place that will launch a renaissance in research, discovery, treatment, and compassionate care across British Columbia and beyond.
There are so many fun, exciting, and tasty ways you can celebrate, participate, and demonstrate your support.
Mark your calendar for a return to our signature gala event on February 11, at JW Marriott Parq Vancouver. Get your tickets by emailing: email@example.com.
Gifts of Fortune
Gifts are a beloved Lunar New Year tradition to show love and appreciation to family, friends, and colleagues. This year, our partners at the Chinese Restaurant Awards have outdone themselves with one-of-a-kind creations you can give to your nearest and dearest.
- Premium White Peony and Monkey Picked Tieguanyin premium tea gift set curated by Lam Kie Yuen Tea Company.
- Special Edition Premium Artisan XO Sauce and traditional Cantonese Poon Choi Feast from Chef’s Choice Chinese Cuisine.
These are available for purchase right now, and with only very limited quantities of each, you’ll want to order yours right away!
Bid online on an array of one-of-a-kind goods, services, and experiences in our silent auction. Some of this year’s highlights?
- A two night escape in a waterfront Villa at Painted Boat Resort Spa & Marina on the Sunshine Coast.
- A unique “paint-by-numbers” kit created from an original landscape of Howe Sound by Art By Di.
- Tickets to some of your all-time favourite local sporting events and cultural activities.
Place your bids and follow your favourite items in real-time from now through February 11, 2023.
Your donation this year will support patients and family members as we transform the future of medicine with Western Canada’s first purpose-built research and innovation complex. The Clinical Support and Research Centre will cement our name on the vanguard of discovery with places like Johns Hopkins and the Mayo Clinic.
Much has changed since the first Feast of Fortune. But one thing has remained absolutely steadfast: your generous, ongoing support of St. Paul’s Foundation and Scotiabank Feast of Fortune.
Be part of the renaissance! Be part of the celebration! Give today!
To find out more about this year’s Scotiabank Feast of Fortune, click the link below.